1996 Oceanfast 126′
EXTRAORDINARY ONE OF KIND JON BANNEBERG DESIGN
Very Rare Opportunity To Own One Of The Most Unique Motor Yachts On The Market Today! Originally built by one of the most respected yachtsman as “Mercedes,” together with Oceanfast created one of the Top Motor Yachts of its time.
Revolutionary Styling by the famed visionary Jon Bannenberg, “Oculus” offers an incredible balance of perfect interior volume and immense exterior entertaining deck spaces.
Not only the perfect platform for you and your family to enjoy, “Oculus” has also become a Top Charter Yacht! A fantastic Charter Revenue Generator that can offset your yearly fixed expenses.
With $4m Invested in Refits and Service Since Purchased, If You Are A Buyer That Would Like To Walk Into A Turn-Key Charter Program And Capitalize From That Revenue Generation, “Oculus” Is Your Next Acquisition!
NOTABLE UPDATES AND UNIQUE FEATURES
- OFFSET OWNERSHIP EXPENSES WITH TURN-KEY CHARTER PROGRAM
- USA DUTY PAID
- REVOLUTIONARY EXTERIOR DESIGN BY JON BANNENBERG
- PERFECT BALANCE OF IMMENSE EXTERIOR SPACES AND INTERIOR VOLUME
- 5 STATEROOM LAYOUT – MASTER ONDECK – VIP WITH PRIVATE UPPER DECK
- STERN GARAGE FOR TENDERS/TOYS WITH CUSTOM HYDRAULIC SWIMPLATFORM
- RARE OCEANFAST FIXED PITCH PROPELLER DIRECT DRIVE PROPULSION
- ORIGINALLY BUILT TO ABS CLASSIFICATION
- NEW SATELLITE INTERNET SYSTEM
- LOWER MAINTENANCE FIBERGLASS HULL & SUPERSTRUCTURE
- INCREDIBLY DESIGNED NEW SUN DECK
- MOTIVATED TO SELL
- PERFECT TIME TO MAKE AN OFFER AND PLAN YOUR SPRING
- MOVE YOUR LUGGAGE ONBOARD AND START CREATING MEMORIES
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Yachting Select. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|MTU 8V396 TE94||MTU 8V396 TE94|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Yachting Select. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.