1983 Knight & Carver 101′
5 Staterooms/ 8 Heads + 2 Crew Cabins (for up to 8 crew)
This dramatically refitted, casual-luxury 101′ Knight & Carver Custom Tri-Deck is an opportunity not to be missed! Three spacious decks and a whole host of dining, entertainment and adventure-related upgrades will provide you and your guests with an exceptional boating experience. More like a house that swims than a boat, Tortuga is truly a must-see for anyone in the market for a vacation home, live-aboard, or expedition or sport fishing yacht.
The ultra-wide beam (28 ft), full walk-around decks, 5 spacious guest staterooms accommodating 10-12 guests, and 3 huge entertainment decks provide the experience of a much larger yacht. Powered by twin Caterpillar 3412 engines, three generators, two watermakers, 5,400 capacity fuel tanks, and an incredible amount of storage makes her perfectly suited for short or long-range trips. All staterooms have large picture windows, en-suite bathrooms, and huge showers. The full-beam Master Suite features a King bed with 240-degree views and leads to a large private balcony with an L-shaped settee. The Bridge/Pilot House converts into a full-beam Captain’s Quarters and office, and a separate Crew Quarters with galley and dining area for 4-6 crew is located in the bow.
2020-2021 Refit & upgrades include:
- New and/or updated navigation, communication and propulsion-related electronics
- New throttle and shift control with remote control
- New full paint job- including topside, bottom, and engine room
- New diving and fishing platform featuring a filleting station and twin mahogany fighting chairs
- Dramatic extensions of the two upper entertainment decks, creating a shaded al fresco dining area on the lower aft deck
- A full 3rd galley & sushi bar in the newly enclosed flybridge
- New toy and watersports equipment storage space
- USCG certified MSD waste-treatment system
- Extensive cabinetry in the midship
- 3 chest freezers
- 2 fridge/freezers
- 2 refrigerators
- 6 wine coolers
- Commercial ice cream maker
- Conversion of twin berths to king or queen beds
- Converted Pilot House/captain’s quarters with California King Murphy Bed and full bath
- New hardware on drawers, doors, cabinets and closets
- New flooring and wall coverings
- New water heaters
- New washers and dryers
- Refill and recertification of all fire-suppression systems and equipment
- And much, much more!
Ready to Cruise!
DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!
*Amphibious ATV NOT INCLUDED in asking price of vessel. Owner will sell at additional cost.
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Rick Obey Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|Caterpillar 3412||Caterpillar 3412|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Rick Obey Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.